Venture Center is committed to social innovation and entrepreneurship. We actively nucleate and nurture enterprises that focus on solving socially important problems and are working to build sustainable entities (for profit or not-for-profit) to deliver the solutions to society.
Currently, our focus areas include affordable health and attrition, assistive technologies, empowering farmers, clean energy, sustainable resource utilization, environment and circular economy, water, sanitation, hygiene and any other social sectors that can leverage Venture Center’s innovation ecosystem. We help social entrepreneurs through various initiatives supporting startups at different stages in their journey.
Venture Center is committed to Social innovation and entrepreneurship. It actively nucleates and nurtures enterprises that:
- Focus on solving socially important problems
- Build sustainable entities (for profit or not-for-profit) to deliver the solutions to society
Focus areas at Venture Center:
- Affordable Health and Nutrition
- Assistive Technologies
- Empowering farmers
- Clean Energy
- Sustainable resource utilization, environment and circular economy
- Water, sanitation, hygiene
- Any other sectors that can leverage Venture Center’s innovation ecosystem
Phone : +91-74100 45652, +91-20-25865877
Address : 100, NCL Innovation Park, Venture Center, Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune – 411008, Maharashtra, India
Google Map Link