Umesh B C
Umesh B C has undertaken project management of Complex Radar Projects. He has a good record of purchasing experience and Joint Venture negotiation. He is the visiting Faculty at the Department of Management Studies, Bangalore University and has been invited to judge numerous management events at the university.
Education and Achievements:
- BE (E&C) UVCE, Bangalore University
- MBA (Marketing & Systems) CBSMS, Dept of Management Studies, Bangalore University
- Master of Business Law (MBL )National Law School of India University
- PhD (Pursuing) Dept of Management Studies, Bangalore University
- UK DC Pavate Fellowship at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, UK
- He also possesses certifications in Statistical quality control, Strategic Management, Project Management and communication.
He has been associated with Bharat Electronics Ltd. for the past 14 years and continues to do so. Among the various roles he has taken up within the organization, he has been incharge of Alliances, Diversification, Joint Venture and Perspective Planning among others. In his current role, he is required to undertake research and marketing for new product development and partner selection.
Umesh loves Quizzing, mentoring and investing in stocks.
- Location: India